Tuesday 10 January 2017

Up next!

Same but Different - Tina Francis 2017

So the new year is well and truly underway, during 2017 I will be revisiting my ongoing project "Same but Different" where I stitch the same design but in different colours (see what I did there!) Around 25 of these small needlepoints will be exhibited at Sewing, Stitching and Hobbycrafts show in Manchester and then on to Glasgow, Birmingham and Harrogate. I am really looking forward to exhibiting in Manchester and Glasgow as these were places that I had to decline last year due to ill health. In three years time the work will be exhibited again here in Birmingham and America, the collection will have grown by then to I hope over 100 pieces.
At the Manchester show I will also be exhibiting stitched Mandalas as part of my "Use Your Stash" campaign. With wool being the most expensive part of any kit it's important that we use what have before we buy more. I'm hoping that I will be able to hang them as a "curtain" at the end of may stand.
Mandalas - Tina Francis 2017

One of the great things about the start of the year shows is that you get to meet up with other artists that you may not have seen for a while, I am really pleased that my stand is next to my extremely lovely friend Val Hughes. We share a love of the Nordic design and cave painting is in our list of top ten things! We are going to have a great time there, it's a few years since we've been "allowed" to have stands so close together so please come round and visit us both and see just how much we have in common!
It seems likely that my solo exhibition 7 Stages of Grief will also be on display at Manchester we are just looking at whether there is enough space to hang it. If not then the exhibition will be in a Manchester Gallery in 2018.
Back to the stitching now and also proof reading my new canvas sampler pattern and instructions that will be launched at the show.
Happy Stitching!



1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete